Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cheap Funky Rings


Hi guys-sorry I haven't blogged in a while-I got so caught up with schoolwork and then work itself. So recently I have been dying to get some cute oversized rings for cheap. I've searched tons of sites (I even found a few UK sites that had SUPERCUTE rings that would ship to the US, but when i translated the prices into dollars, they were expensive for the quality they would probably be). I've also searched sites like LuLu's, gojane.com, girlprops.com, etc, etc, but the best deals I found were at Charlotte Russe! The majority of the rings are 4 dollars, but the prices range from 4.00-7.50, which still isn't too bad. There's 67 rings in their inventory, so you're bound to find something you like. Most of them aren't too far-fetched, other than the idea that they are oversized, they are very classic pieces. Right now I have 8 of them in my shopping cart for $32! If you become a member of the site, you save 10%. I'm waiting until a better deal comes along though, since I just missed a save 30% code. If anyone has any codes, or any other sites with cute rings, feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment