Friday, March 20, 2009

Aerie A-list

One of my favorite things to be a part of at the moment has definitely got to be the Aerie A-list. To join, just visit any Aerie stand-alone store (Aerie is the dorm/sleepwear portion of American Eagle). I do not know if they are still accepting members, but if they are, it's definitely something you should be a part of. Upon signing up, you get a free panty! There underwear is so cute-I would definitely say it is comparable to the VS PINK line. Also, once you are a member, going on a Thursday gets you a free gift! (one per month). This month, the gift was a cute nylon tote, which supposedly retails at $15.50:
You also get a free gift on your birthday!

Also when you go into Aerie this month, they are running a promotion that if you try on a bra, you get a free scratch-off card. My scratch-off card was for $5 off ANY purchase. I'm not exactly sure what the other offers are, but I tried to research online and it looks like the other scratch-offs are for $10 off, a free panty, or a free bra worth up to $30!

Needless to say, I think Aerie is the place to be this week. Go as soon as you can, because I do not know how long any of this will last!

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute!
    Found you on iMommies. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete