Sunday, March 22, 2009

Macy*s One Day Sales


Sorry I didn't get to post this weekend! I wish I would've had time, because there was a great deal at Macy*s One Day Sale! In the Juniors section, many items were $4.99 including some cute cardigans, which are a great staple to have to go over strapless and spaghetti strap dresses. But the best deal, in my opinion, were the American Rag Jeans! These are great, hip, jeans that fit well and are stylish. Some of the jeans were discounted to begin with, plus the jeans were buy one get one free! I ended up getting two pairs of jeans for $19.50! I'm sorry that I didn't get to post before the sale ended, but I just wanted to post so that you would keep an eye out for these one day sales-Macy*s runs them pretty often. The sales are only valid until 1PM though, so if you're going to go, go early! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment